Friday, July 8, 2011

A Prayer

Oh, hear me, Powers That Be,
and give Your answers to me.
cause You know I'm doing my best
and still I find no rest.

I do believe in my heart
that we're from the Whole, a part
we're not here to suffer, but to shine
so why isn't all I want mine?

There's always a worry or defeat:
puzzle almost finished but never complete
why don't I have it all?
what does it take? A squall?

I've already gone through so much:
pain, agony, joy, euphoria and such.
I've known what's to miss, to desire,
to support, to demand, to require.

Isn't it time I felt somplete satisfaction?
If not, show me why by whatever reaction.
I really am struggling with my Faith...
or it's just the Moon, or a playful wraith...

anyways...

I don't want anymore to learn and grow!
Will I ever find the gold at the end of the rainbow?
I want little so can't I have it all, please?
they say the squeaky wheel gets the grease

So:

To emphasise I'll go on and repeat:
Leave out the bitter, I just want the sweet!
Health, Money, Love and warm feet!
and a lighter heart would also be neat...

No comments:

Post a Comment