Saturday, July 30, 2011

Missing you...

Everytime I close my eyes
I have to suddenly realise
that you're the very first thought
and that's the web in which I'm caught.

can't be with you, can't forget
only thing left is to think and fret:
what are you doing? what's on your mind?
Hate it when all I do is complain and wine...

I miss your voice and the lip-locking,
the soft hands there's no blocking
the taste of coffee and nicotine
you so are my morphine:

you get me relaxed and calm.
you're from a different realm:
simple and open, honest and sweet
I'm so glad we got to meet...

I miss you so and no end to time
but it'll eventually be fine
when I have again you with me
and all is again peace and glee!

                      Can't and won't shake you off my system
                      cause you're the one that make my eyes glisten!

No comments:

Post a Comment