Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pandora's Box

Now Pandora's Box is open and all flew out:
I could cry, I could laugh, I could scream and shout.
I could close up, shield up and stay inside.
I'd rather be alone: shut up and hide!

the meaner Goddesses were women, the Furies.
they persecuted and killed who did a wrong
they were merciless cause that was their duty
when they come over me it's not enough to sing a song.

I could destroy, I could torture, I could kill
I lose all compassion, all distraction and good will.
what's to calm such a mighty force?
what's to stop me from screaming till I'm hoarse?

Pandora's Box: was there a way to shut it?
I can't recall how that story came to an end...
I can't recall...but I'm sure I've heard it...
Hope I'll soon be turning a bend...

No comments:

Post a Comment