Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One by one the Pillars do fall:
can't change Life's pace.
there's always someone to call
when there's a problem to face.

So, don't you dare forget:
I'm here, and when I'm not,
I'll leave you all set
just in case you forgot.

See, it's like a domino game,
like the 7-waves rule:
suffering is not a shame,
who doesn't feel is the fool.

So, better to sit back, not fight.
learn the lessons and go straight on.
I don't mean to sound light:
it's the best thing to focus on.

I'm here if you need a shoulder,
you know that I'll wait.
things happen when you get older...
I'll hold you if you're afraid.

"you can only let go of what you hold"
said a very wise man I follow...
let the pain in, feel it: be bold!
it's worst to try and swallow...

another wise woman said:
the best help is knowing someone's there.
so know, please, I still care:
through fear, happiness and dread.

                                Take my hand if you need it: it is stretched out.
                                to help you, if you wish, is all what this is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment