Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Feelings

What to do about the storm?
feelings flooding me: that's new.
Isn't there supposed to be an alarm, a horn?
I'm not blocking, I'm feeling but what to do?

The wave comes and leaves me tired.
I can't do this, gonna get fired!
The wave goes and I have survived
and never cheated, retreated or lied.

Feelings are so intense, so strong and real.
No wonder I blocked the way I feel!
Now the heart is open to let them in and out
isn't that what life is all about?

I'll love, I'll laugh, I'll really cry.
Learn to deal with comings and goodbyes.
this way I'll truly be me.
is there a better way to be?

                                          Wish me luck and fingers crossed!
                                          The dice have been tossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment