Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's finally the End



When the heart is broke,
when the air seems rare,
when Truth goes up in smoke,
who's to say what's fair?

to know someone who's dear
refused to understand or hear
the help cry, the desparation,
the fear of allienation.

oh, so, goodbye, important one!
we'll make dues and manage.
though I feel it'd be better to run,
coz for this there's no bandage.

My heart and pride have been cut,
stomped, thrown in the trash.
got one up my sleeve but
we'll leave it for the splash.

I feel mean, angry, not myself.
Want revenge, your pain to grow.
gonna wait and put it on a shelf
to let the better energie flow.

If you only understood the pain and hurt.
too bad you only see your own side
I could bring up so much dirt,
but that would also hurt my pride.

I'm sorry it's come to this.
I'm sorry it's finally the End.
I'm not one to diss
so I'm trying to comprehend.

Wish you Luck, a more open mind.
see sometime how good I've been.
and when you're ready to look and find:
well, you've thrown it in the bin.

Tchau, I say, it's been fun!
It's been special and different:
has left others wondering numb!
but now it's just an ailment.

What's important will last,
what's old, left behind.
cherish our past,
calm the mind.

I'm sorry to see you go from my Life and so I say:
your choice: our future is dark gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment