Thursday, June 27, 2013

No compromise!


what a burden it is to expect
anything, even love or respect
I had said I wouldn't compromise
sticking to it would be wise.

but it's hard not to wish
acting all so standoffish
me, this way? hard to conceive
since I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I don't wanna a pro/con list!
taking the bad coz I can't resist!
Coz we all will end up traumatized...
I wanna be idolized!

There: I said it and it's true!
who doesn't want it is a fool!
I want it all and then some more!
Someone who loves me and I adore!

So, goodbye, idecisive one.
hurts to end what has just begun...
but you should see what you have in me
and want to keep me badly!

You're great, but you're scared and so
my patience has run out and I'll let you go.
If you're mine, you'll come back to me
and we'll make this life ecstasy!

I'm really sorry the time is not right, and you gotta see
that I must do what's right for my sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment