Friday, June 10, 2011

Trust

I have faith in the Universe, I have trust.
I'll even give something up if I must
cause I know It wants all harmony and love,
and It'll send the chances to me from above.

No use worrying, doubting, if you just know
it's opportunities for you to learn and grow.
the Best for all parties is the only outcome
a chance to be the best you can become.

So I leave myself in the hand of the Powers
doesn't mean I will do nothing for days or hours
it means I'll open the doors that come my way
and always give thanks for them, and pray.

I deserve the Best, and so do you!
just keep your strength and your cool.
the Universe trys hard to give you what you need.
and this is exactly what you needed to read!

                                                               Open those doors, go ahead!
                                                               With an open Heart, it's never bad!

1 comment: