Sunday, June 5, 2011

The speeding train

to win a kid's smile, a kid's trust:
fills my heart with pride I could burst!
to know you're accepted, you're in:
I'm the happiest I could have ever been!

A lovelier day could not be:
the best was the way you kept looking at me...
it's great this shared thelepathy:
how I can receive all that good energy.

your fear, your worry, your avoidance,
clear to me even without clairvoyance,
were based on nothing. only shook my confidence.
That was not clear before, now it is evident.

I'm so glad the Universe provided this chance!
Now the stakes are back in balance.
no more excuses: now there's only this:
it's only about us, our feelings of fear and bliss.

so what's it gonna be?
Honey without the bee?
Forest without the tree?
Is it very hard to see?

I will try and explain:
it's like a speeding train:
there's no stopping us now.
there's no way and no how!

we all know the end destination:
it needs no plans, calls or invitation.
the Universe has it all worked out, you know?
let go of the planning and just go with the flow!

                         Remember I love you, in case it's not clear.
                         With Love on our side, there's nothing to fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment