Thursday, June 23, 2011

Another Year

another year has passed,
and it was oh so fast:
so many memories made
moments awful and great.

children growing: a joy!
every-day filled: oh boy!
a new love found
changes coming round.

a separation brought pain.
a fight to stay sane
demons haunting me
a friend missed endlessly.

finally doing it my way:
no guilt and no fray.
my angel is my guide:
I have nothing to hide.

"What comes around goes around"
and this is what I found:
I have so much love to give
and "live and let live".

Thank You for it all:
For being there when I call.
For the health and the love
For watching me from above!

don't know who You are
For me: a bright Star!
Bring the laughter and the cries:
brought me those green eyes.

Another year is through
the next'll be bright and new!
Exciting: can't wait!
what will now be my Fate?

1 comment: